Killer Pics of the Offspring...

on Tuesday, February 5

So- the moment you have been waiting for. Unbelievably cute baby pictures. But first... a tribute to our sponsors:

Our friend Jen Johnston, who oozes creativity, has a photography business. She just did a photo shoot of Dara and Josiah for us as a baby shower gift- you can check out her business and her handiwork at:

Polkadot Photography

The pictures were amazing. Dana and I have decided that we want at least one of each of these and enlargements besides. I would definately recommend Jen to you if you are needing to have some family pictures taken, your kids/babies pictures done, special events etc... She does it all. And pretty well I might add.

So without further adue... Our handiwork and some of Jenn's pictures of them:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenifer Johnston said...

The polka dotted boots are still my favorite. heee heee!!!!!

Danelle said...

Oh, Hooray!!!! We've been anxiously (not so patiently, at times) waiting for some pics. THANK YOU for posting! These are just awesome! I have to say, I love the one of Josiah, awake, with that scrunchy face. It seems baby pics are often taken while the baby is sleeping (easier, I know, and still so dang cute, too) - but I love seeing his eyes open! He looks like a whole other little boy! And seems to be growing, growing, growing! And Dara's just the beautiful big sister. Love it! Thanks again for sharing.

Danelle said...

Okay, I'm back to comment again. I just clicked on Jenifer's link and saw a few more pics of Dara and Josiah, and I have to say that I love that one of Josiah "holding" the little red ornament! How totally cool. And yes, I like the polka dot boot one, too. :)
Love you guys!!

Briana said...

THESE ARE GREAT YOU GUYS, and I too love the one of Josiah holding the ornament. They are all so good!