Introducing something new...

on Tuesday, May 13

Hello friends-
Just want you to know of a new endeavor I have begun. In addition to this blog, where I will be posting fun stories, happenings and Klinkner news and pictures, I just launched a devotional blog called "Planted by Living Streams". The Bible tells us to fan into flame the gift of God that is in us. So I have decided to apply this scripture in my own life and work on my writing and teaching skills by posting observations, encouragement and insights from the word of God there. Please feel free to visit. I hope that it is a blessing to you!

In the meantime- stay posted- there is a fresh update coming to celebrate some of the happenings of the last month, and to bring the latest news from the Klinkner homefront! Thanks for visiting-
Shawn

0 comments: