Starting Cereal...

on Sunday, June 29

Its hard to believe it but Josiah turned 6 months old on June 15th! This fun milestone brings with it all sorts of new adventures with eating. We got to start Josiah on Rice cereal and slowly we are introducing some of the fruits and vegetables. So far he has had only a handful of good eating experiences. He doesn't seem to get it yet and won't hardly open his mouth- I don't think it will be long though. Here's a video of big sister Dara feeding him and a sweet pic of the little guy- you are sure to enjoy!



And here is the cutest pic of Josiah! Check it out:
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Can he get any cuter?! I can't believe he is already 6 months!

And hello, I almost said outloud "Dara, slow down" LOL! I love how she is making the faces at him to eat... reminds me of the mom in The Incredibles when she is feeding Jack Jack at the table.

Can't wait to see you all!

Shawn Klinkner said...

Hi daddy!!!!!!!!!!
ilove #1 daddy
I am really weird when I stuck my tounge out iloveyou
dara